About Invite Resources
The mission of Invite Resources is to share the promise of the New Creation. Our purpose is to use most current methods of publishing and platforming to invite all people to discover a deeper faith and relationship with Christ, use their gifts for the benefit of others, and participate in God's kingdom. Invite Resources is a non-profit ministry of St. Andrew United Methodist Church of Plano, Texas. We began operations on the first day of COVID-19 shelter-in-place, March 16, 2020.
Our vision is to produce Christian resources that are national in their scope, relevance, and influence. Invite Resources works come from a Wesleyan/Arminian theological perspective and emphasize the Lordship of Jesus Christ, minimize partisan politics, and are biased toward innovation over institutionalism.
We hope you will find Invite Resources make Christian faith easier to understand and live.
For more about our values, click here.
To meet our team, click here.
About Invite Press
Invite Press is the official imprint of Invite Resources and is a new, premier publisher for books to help you grow in your Christian faith.
Invite Press publishes books that matter to the everyday life of following Jesus as well as those that apply to the work of full-time ministry. Our unique proposition to authors is:
- We are interested in people, not products
- We believe everyone has a unique contribution to the Kingdom
- We offer a boutique publishing experience with an emphasis on cultivation and collaboration
- We hope to cultivate authors to speak to their strengths
- We are focused on resources that benefit God’s kingdom
- We are committed to helping to platform those with whom we partner in ministry
For more on our editorial standards, click here.